The heart of Heiltherme spa is its thermal waters. For more than 25 years the Heiltherme has been a prime focus for health, the love of life, vitality and beauty, throughout the year.
The healing thermal waters bubble constantly and spring fresh at 62°C and is chilled to a comfortable 28° to 36°C before being fet into the 7 pools of the 4000m² swimming area. A sauna village containing 12 cabins, a daily health & fitness programme and the wellness park with a range of activities round off the comprehensive list of facilities.
The qualified team of masseurs of the Heiltherme spa, consisting of beauticians and therapists, aim to restore your physical and mental balance through individually designed programmes. The key to success comes from the wide range of holistic and specific treatments. The Styrian Spa has its own signature treatments, the "Traditional Styrian Medicine" (TSM®).
Thermal waters as treatment support for
- physical changes
- especially due to rheumatic ailments
- rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative rheumatism
- soft-tissue rheumatism, exercise therapy: primarily as a rehabilitation measure or in support of other forms of physiotherapy
- swimming therapy
- vegetative conditions of exhaustion
- hyperthermia as used in general adjustment therapy and to enhance function of the immune system